Friday, June 13, 2008

Thing 7 - Cool Google Tools

Who knew there was so much - calendars, web albums, google earth and so much more. You could spend forever exploring each of these areas and still only touch the surface. I thought I could create a calendar and move it into the blog but I got lost I must admit. Something I will need to spend some time with. My husband is anxious for us to learn how to do the web album. Honestly, we are one of the last of the Mohicans when it comes to digital cameras - which we only just got one and still have to learn how to upload and download, et cetera, etcetera. As I move through all the "Things" I am beginning to feel confident that I will be able to master some of these - what most people probably call - basic technology skills and maybe sound like I half way know what the techies are talking about.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Yes, you could spend countless hours in Google tools. But even if you just take away one resource that really works for you, what a treasure that will be. Google calendar is easy to use and could be ever so useful with your daily tasks.