Friday, June 20, 2008

Thing 14

Technorati / techneurotic - one thing is certain - there seems to be a deluge of people who live to blog. There was so much information there. Still learning how to digest it all. There are lots of people who apparently know a whole lot more about this computer thing than me - that is why I am in the Library2play game, isn't it? I can't wait to get all the way through the course so I can go back and lollygag around the various sites and tools I am learning about. Putting it all together will be quite an accomplishment for me. I can see how I can use it for professional as well as personal use and it is very, very exciting. It will be nice to be able to pull up info/links at a quick click to enhance my own knowledge and impart knowledge to students.

No comments: