Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 18

I chose not to download multiplatform and multilingual office suite and an open-source as we are having a computer freeze up issue - it happens at random - and did not want to add anything else. I looked at Google Docs. I did not know that Google had so many functions to offer. I thought it was great. It almost does all the work itself where you do not have to. It makes it easy to share whatever medium you are working on, grab documents from the internet etc. I am glad to know about this tool that can be accessed from anywhere.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Keep the info on the free productivity tools in the back of your mind for those students who may not have the programs that do the tasks they are often required to do. They take a while to download, but are worth it.