Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 19

I have used Craig's List. What I have learned about Craig's list is that if you are looking for something you have to look continuously and be quick on the draw because good items move fast. Regarding all the sites on Web 2.0, I did not know of most of them. I have tagged this site in del.icio.us. Can't wait to come back and explore some more. One thing I do not like for some sites is having to register your life away and creating so many passwords. I feel like I am giving a piece of my soul to a stranger everytime I do this. That is one thing overall about the internet I do not like - loss of anonymity.

3 comments:

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

I also agree that having to always register can be a drag, but the payoff is have full acess to tons of great websites. I don't think it'll be too long before our computer will be able to send all of our infomation with just a click of a button.
Do check out those sites on 2.0, there some great tools that I'm going to use next year.

A Special Kind Of Teacher..... said...

I think you might have to change your timestamp...it's two hours off. If you need some help doing this let me know.

bookeatersclub said...

During my journey through 23 "Things" I found it useful to keep my logins and passwords on a spreadsheet, since most of them could not be the same! All of this new learning needs to be easy to access, otherwise it will just be "one for thing..."