Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing 11

What I liked about Librarything.com is knowing there is a forum for discussing your thoughts on books you read. I like to be organized but not quite sure if all the time and effort needed to catalog your home library is a worthwhile venture at this point in time. I simply go to my shelf(ves) and look. Definitely a web site to explore when one has time on their hands. I can see the value of this for avid book readers, especially students and younger children who will be more computer literate by nature.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

I agree with you about cataloging your home collection! As a librarian, the library I work in must be cataloged, but my personal books certainly don't need to be.

But this is a great resource if the need arises to organize your personal collection.