Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing "NING" 22

I can see that NING's can be a very useful tool to share information, network and learn new things. I would be interested in joining a health care related ning where nurses in particular interact. If there is a focus, the NING would be great. If not, I can see where it may become a gossip column rather than a tool for networking and resource sharing. At this point in time, I would like to focus more on some of the other "things" learned along the way such as using internet tools. I feel in my career situation, that would be more useful since I am not a teacher with a classroom full of kids. I think if I were a student, NINGing would be fantastic.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

You could start your own ning and impress the rest of the SBISD nurses!